GIFTS For Adventure lovers of every kind: whether you are a runner, hiker, surfer, diver, or just want to sit a watch the NFL. These include a little something for those needing a break from the hustle and bustle.
Most people love getting gifts, but sometimes these items can be useless knick-knacks that end up shoved away, abandoned, and forgotten forever. This year give them something they can use every day or at least once a week and think of you.
Turn the page so you can visit each and every one.
Holiday Gifts for the Adventure Lover
The next time you’re looking for the perfect gift for your favorite fitness enthusiast try the 26oz Ice Shaker bottle. Ice Shaker was founded in 2016 by former NFL Fullback, Chris Gronkowski, as a premium alternative to traditional, plastic shaker bottles. Ice Shaker is focused on delivering a sustainable, premium product while offering best-in-class drinkware. Offering 8 unique product lines and over 1 million bottles sold, each Ice Shaker bottle has a limited lifetime warranty and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. The 26oz Ice Shaker is sturdy, leak-proof, and BPA-free with a pop-top lid that is easy to open while still being secure enough to close and shake with confidence. Keeping drinks cold for 30+ hours, Ice Shaker thrives to promote ultimate hydration and confidence within the fitness community.
Even if you are not particularly involved in physical activity, these can easily be used as portable, reusable water bottles or containers for smoothies, juice, or even alcoholic beverages. Get inspiration from these creative custom shaker bottle ideas and make them your own. Shop the 26oz Ice Shaker bottle and more at www.iceshaker.com.
Almost every adventurer loves a good cup of coffee!
Your Adventure Lovers Won’t Get Cold Feet With These
OnePear the Sock That Rocks
This holiday season, give the gift of camping to the outdoor lover in your life with a Kampgrounds of America gift card. With more than 500 campgrounds, KOA has something for everyone (including your four-legged friends), with accommodations including RV and tent sites, Deluxe Cabins, Airstream trailers, Yurts and more.
For the avid camper, consider gifting a year-long membership to the KOA Rewards loyalty program for $33 and receive:
- 10%* off your daily registration rate
- Rewards points that accumulate for cash off future stays
- Free night of camping during KOA Rewards Weekend
Looking to redeem right away? There are plenty of KOA campgrounds that are open year-round. You can find a full list here.
Ventura Ranch KOA Holiday (California): Nestled in between Santa Paula and Ojai, this campground is entrenched with nature, mountain views and star-lit nights. With cooler temperatures, the days can be packed with outdoor adventures or lounging by the pool. Open year-round.
- Tucson/Lazydays KOA Resort (Arizona): Located just outside of the Saguaro National Park, this campground makes for the perfect home base for winter travel. With several on-site amenities, including a fitness center and year-round pool, camping here is a breeze for the whole family. Open year-round.
- Cape Hatteras/Outer Banks KOA Resort (North Carolina): With the Atlantic Ocean on one side and Pamlico Sound on the other, this campground provides you with gorgeous water views, endless water activities and a vacation like no other. There are endless stretches of natural shorelines which make it the perfect place to relax and try fun beach activities. Open year-round.
- South Padre Island KOA Holiday (Texas): Known for its lovely beaches and calm waters, this campground is the perfect vacation destination for campers looking for tropical weather on the Gulf Coast. There are a ton of on-site activities, including a year-round pool, KampK9 dog park for your furry friends and a free boat ramp for deep-sea fishing. Open year-round.