We are excited to share that the Alila Marea Beach Resort Encinitas, will be opening in early 2021 in Encinitas, Calif.
As the latest addition to Hyatt’s growing Alila brand portfolio, the forthcoming luxury property will mark a significant milestone for the brand as the first new-build Alila resort in the Americas and the second property in California’s beloved Ventana Big Sur.
Situated along the coastal bluffs in one of Southern California’s most iconic coastal towns, the Alila Marea Beach Resort Encinitas. The resort will be a crafted luxury resort, delivering authentic and custom-made experiences in a world-class beachfront setting. The guest experience will be centered around an overall feeling of luxury. Well echoing the unscripted, relaxed, and welcoming vibes of the surrounding destination and its vibrant surf and beach culture.
The property will feature:
- 130 coastal and garden view rooms, including 16 suites and two Presidential Suites
- Oceanfront pool & infinity-edge jacuzzi
- Signature ocean-view restaurant with a rooftop patio featuring the finest local and sustainably sourced ingredient
- Innovative, eco-friendly design by San Diego-based Joseph Wong Design Associate
- More than 28,500 square feet of expansive meeting and event space, with six distinctive indoor-outdoor venue
- Spa Alila, a world-class spa and wellness experience that will infuse the ocean’s healing attributes throughout
- Locally inspired programming as part of the brand’s signature Alila Experiences, including a partnership with local surfer and environmentalist Rob Machado
Renderings and model room images can be viewed here and we’ll be sure to keep you updated on upcoming Alila Marea Beach Resort Encinitas news!